1099 Software Video - Bulk TIN Matching Service
This video details how to utilize the optional Bulk TIN Matching service the E-File Magic Processing Bureau provides.
Hello and welcome to this video which details how to submit your recipient data for Bulk TIN Matching Service by the E-File Magic Processing Bureau. This video assumes that you have created a company or filer and that you have added recipients to that company or filer by either importing those recipients or by manually entering them through the Manage Recipients screen. Additionally, this video assumes that you have validated those recipients to ensure that no basic formatting errors exist. Once you have completed those steps, click on the optional TIN Matching Service button on the left hand side of the screen. This will display the Bulk TIN Matching Service screen this screen is broken down into three different parts; step one, step two, and step three. Step one, allows you to transmit your Bulk TIN data for processing, step two allows you to review any Bulk TIN submissions that you may have already transmitted for processing and step three allows you to review any errors with the information that you have transmitted for processing which has since been matched against the IRS and retrieved for processing. We start by by moving to step one. Generally, you'll want to click on the calculate amount due button first this will indicate to you whether or not any additional payments for the Bulk TIN Matching Service is required. In this case, no additional payments are required to transmit my 98 recipients for processing. However, if a payment was required you could issue a payment through the payments screen. The next step after you calculated the amount due is to transmit the information for processing. When I click transmit information for processing this will encrypt your recipient information and transmitted to E-File Magic securely. Once the information has been processed, the E-File Magic server will respond. In this case the E-File Magic processing server indicated that the information that I had attempted to submit was a duplicate order. The E-File Magic Processing Server will always check to try to ensure that you're not submitting duplicate information. This will save you time and money. However, if you wish to submit duplicate information you can do so by clicking ok and then clicking on the ignore duplicate order button at the top and then re-selecting transmit for processing. The E-File Magic Software again will encrypt the information and then transmit it to the E-File Magic Processing Server. And once the processing server has received it and has completed acceptance of it, it will return a confirmation indicating that the order has been received and you have an order number. At this point the Bulk TIN Matching order data is listed in the review BTIN Submissions. For the purpose of this video I have set up a Bulk TIN Matching file that has already been processed by E-File Magic and the results are ready to be processed on the client version of the software. This is the final step. As you can see if I look at the status of the submissions I can see that two are a status of P and one is the status of R a status of P indicates that those submissions are pending processing by E-File Magic and the status of R indicates that the results have been retrieved. In order to retrieve the results you click on import available results. Have there been any results to retrieve the E-File Magic Software would have processed those results from the E-File Magic Processing server and change the P too an R in the case of this first order as you can see, it's already an R the final step that you need to take is to process those results when you click on the process results button this is were we'll review the information that has been matched by the E-File Magic Processing Server with the IRS and it will display any errors that are contained within your data. As you can see, many names and TIN issues exist with my test data this may or may not be common depending on the quality of information that you submit. Once you've completed this process you can also export the results to a CSV file if you want review all of the results at some later time or file it accordingly. Additionally you can also double click on any of the results that are contained in the BTIN mismatch errors section the screen and the software will prompt you and ask you whether or not you want to load all of those recipients into the manage recipient screen. Selecting yes will load all of those recipients into the managed recipients screen and allow you to proceed to correct any of the issues the Bulk TIN Matching Service indicated exist with the data that you submitted This concludes the Bulk TIN Matching video.
Filing with E-File Magic is as easy as 1-2-3!
1099-Software Features Include:
- Print forms to blank paper!
- No software licensing fees for using our software. You pay only for the services we provide!
- Database level encryption support: Protect your sensitive recipient information using the Department of Defense approved AES256 algorithm!
- Support for ALL 1097-BTC, 1098, 1099, 5498, 3921, 3922, and W-2G forms
- Print and Mail Services Available
- IRS Copy A and 1096 Not Required
- Requires E-Filing with Our Service Bureau
- No need to apply for TCC number using our system
- Import E-File Magic 2010 Recipients to avoid reentry!
- Multi-User support for operating in an Active Directory or workgroup environment.
- Supports filing years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2011
- Printable forms support industry standard double windowed number 9 and 10 envelopes.
- High quality printable forms, covering all copies B, C, D, 1, and 2 where applicable
- Simplified correction process for processing IRS corrections
- Personalize printable forms using your companies logo.
- Misc. data fields allow you to customize messages, financial breakdowns, payment history information, etc to be printed on your recipient forms
- Preview your forms before you print them
- CPA Friendly: Unlimited Companies/Filers
- XP, Vista and Windows 7 Compatible
- Built-In Help System
- Built-In Form validation module to help you avoid common mistakes
- Built-In reporting for generating form totals, recipient lists, and mailing labels
- Requires E-Filing services to be purchased from and provided by E-File Magic. Visit our price quote page for more information.
- Seamless client server order transmission process; transmit your order in seconds!