- Download the E-File Magic 1099-INT Software
Easy Software - No software licensing fees. Easy to use. Take advantage of our database level recipient encryption and TIN Masking to keep your data safe while stored on your PC.
Easy Imports - Imports from Quickbooks, Microsoft Excel, or a standard CSV file. Importing from Quickbooks takes seconds with the click of a button.
Optional Services - Choose optional services such as Bulk-TIN Matching and Print and Mail.
- Learn More about our E-File By Excel Service
No Software to Learn - Enter your recipient information in our Easy to Use Excel Template and securely upload it to us. We do the rest.
PDF Copies - Once we have processed your data, we will securely send you a copy of your recipients forms in PDF format.
Optional Services - Want a complete outsourcing solution? Choose optional services such as Bulk-TIN Matching, Print and Mailing, and data formatting/correction.
Filing your 1099-INT Forms is Quick and Easy!
Download E-File Magic Software. Enter your information.
Enter your data into our Custom Microsoft Excel Template.
We'll review your file and process your data.
Your Forms are Printed and Mailed to their recipients
Your Forms are E-Filed with the IRS
IRS Form 1099-INT
Using the E-File Magic 1099-INT software you can print, mail, and e-File your 1099-INT forms with ease. We support all 1099-INT form copies, except for Copy A (the e-File transmittal takes the place of copy A), including:
- 1099-INT Form Copy B - For Recipient
- 1099-INT Form Copy C - For Payer
You pay only for e-File Services (required), and optionally print and mail services. This makes your year end reporting requirements even simpler than ever. Just import or manually enter your data into our software program, validate, and transmit your data for processing. We do the rest and notify you of our progress every step of the way. We hope you enjoy using E-File Magic for filing your 1099-INT forms!
(according the the IRS)
File Form 1099-INT, Interest Income, for each person:
- To whom you paid amounts reportable in boxes 1, 3, and 8 of at least $10 (or at least $600 of interest paid in the course of your trade or business described in the instructions for Box 1. Interest Income on page 2),
- For whom you withheld and paid any foreign tax on interest, or
- From whom you withheld (and did not refund) any federal income tax under the backup withholding rules regardless of the amount of the payment.
Report only interest payments made in the course of your trade or business including federal, state, and local government agencies and activities deemed nonprofit, or for which you were a nominee/middleman. Report tax-exempt interest, including exempt-interest dividends from a regulated investment company (RIC), only on Form 1099-INT. You do not need to report tax-exempt interest that is original issue discount (OID). Report interest that is taxable OID in box 1 or 6 of Form 1099-OID, Original Issue Discount, not on Form 1099-INT.
Canadian nonresident aliens. If you pay U.S. bank deposit interest of at least $10 to a nonresident alien who resides in Canada, you may have to report the interest on Form 1042-S, Foreign Person's U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding. This interest is not subject to backup withholding. See the Instructions for Form 1042-S.
Exceptions to reporting. No Form 1099-INT is required to be filed for payments made to exempt recipients or for interest excluded from reporting.
1099-INT Software Features Include:
- Print forms to blank paper!
- No software licensing fees for using our software. You pay only for the services we provide!
- Database level encryption support: Protect your sensitive recipient information using the Department of Defense approved AES256 algorithm!
- Support for ALL 1042-S, 1097-BTC, 1098, 1099, 5498, 3921, 3922, and W-2G forms
- Print and Mail Services Available
- IRS Copy A and 1096 Not Required
- Requires E-Filing with Our Service Bureau
- No need to apply for TCC number using our system
- Import E-File Magic 2011 Recipients to avoid reentry!
- Multi-User support for operating in an Active Directory or workgroup environment.
- Supports filing years 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
- Printable forms support industry standard double windowed number 9 and 10 envelopes.
- High quality printable forms, covering all copies B, C, D, 1, and 2 where applicable
- Simplified correction process for processing IRS corrections
- Personalize printable forms using your companies logo.
- Misc. data fields allow you to customize messages, financial breakdowns, payment history information, etc to be printed on your recipient forms
- Preview your forms before you print them
- CPA Friendly: Unlimited Companies/Filers
- XP, Vista and Windows 7 Compatible
- Built-In Help System
- Built-In Form validation module to help you avoid common mistakes
- Built-In reporting for generating form totals, recipient lists, and mailing labels
- Requires E-Filing services to be purchased from and provided by E-File Magic. Visit our price quote page for more information.
- Seamless client server order transmission process; transmit your order in seconds!